You can update your payment card information in the Customer Center. This article will go over:
- How to update existing payment card
- How to delete an existing payment card
- How to add a new payment card
- How to update the default payment method
Update Existing Payment Card
- Go to Customer Center.
- Sign in using the magic link or use your email and password. The magic link will be sent to your email.
- Once you log in, click on the account settings button.
- Next, click on manage account.
- On the left side menu, select customer center, and on the right side scroll down to the payment methods section and click on the gear icon to update an existing card.
- Make changes to your card and click on update payment method.
Delete Existing Card
- Under the payment method section, go to the existing card you would like to delete. Click on the garbage can icon.
- A notification will pop up. If you remove this card, all associated data will be lost and cannot be recovered. If you agree, click proceed.
Add New Payment Method
- Under the payment method section, click on add new payment method.
- Fill in the appropriate information, and click create payment method.
Add Default Card
- On the left side, click on the customer center, and then manage account.
- Select one of your cards to make it the default payment method, then click update profile.
We are currently transitioning to a new backend system. If you made your purchase recently, please try logging into the customer center to update your contact information. However, if you are unable to log in, please contact our support team using the button at the bottom right corner of the screen.